We know how important a smooth, hassle-free delivery is, so we work directly with your fitter and our suppliers – ahead of time – to make sure all plans are in place so you have nothing to worry about.
We’ll do everything we can to make sure you and your fitter are kept up to date on all delivery timings, so there’s no unexpected surprises and no waiting around.
- We currently have a minimum 5-week lead time on all new kitchens.
- As soon as your designs are finalised, measurements have been double checked, and your order placed, we’ll give you a timeline for your delivery.
- The night before your delivery, we’ll let you know if we’ll be arriving in the morning or afternoon, so you know when to expect us.
On the day
We’ll talk directly with your fitter to make sure everything is prepared for installation well ahead of our delivery. We’ll let them know what to expect and send out a technical fitters’ pack before we make delivery – so we can walk them through every stage of the installation.
- Make space. Our kitchen cabinets are all delivered pre-built. That means they’re rigid (so your fitter has less work to do) but also take up a bit more space.
- You’ll need to make sure you have a fair bit of room for the delivery – some built units are as long as a 3-seater sofa.
- Check access. We can only deliver to ground floors at present, so let us know where to drop off your kitchen if it’s not on ground level.
- If there are any sharp corners, tight turns or narrow doorways, give us a heads up and we can make sure our driver has more time to get your kitchen where you need it be.
- Watch for our van. We typically need a larger van to deliver your kitchen, so expect a bigger box lorry – like the kind that delivers sofas, fridges and other large appliances.
- If parking is difficult, or there’s specific access requirements, just let us know ahead of delivery. The more info we know before delivery, the smoother we can make the process.
- A helping hand. Our drivers will help unload the cabinets, but they work on their own – so it’s always handy if your fitter is there to help – especially if we have worktops to deliver.
Any questions or queries, just ask!
We’re here to help with any delivery issues you might have – and we’ll make sure you always know what to expect at all times. If you have any questions at all – just ask!