Returns & Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with your new kitchen, so we fix any issues with no quibbles and have a really comprehensive returns policy if something isn’t quite right.
Although to date, we’ve never had any of our customers use our returns policy – they’ve all loved their kitchens!
Remedials and repairs
- If any part of your kitchen isn’t 100% perfect, we’ll get a replacement out to you as quickly as possible.
- And if something doesn’t go quite to plan during the fit and installation, we’re not going to ask questions. Mistakes happen.
- Just get in touch with us and we’ll arrange for any issues to be sorted, for free, with no quibbling.
Sending something back
- If you’re not happy with your new kitchen, we can arrange for any item to be returned to us within 14 days.
- As long as there’s no damage and you have the original packaging, we’ll give you a full refund.
- If you change your mind after 14 days, we can still take returns but there will be a small handling charge to you. It’s a fee that comes from our suppliers, not us, when that 2 week return period has passed. We try our best to help you avoid this, but we just wanted to let you know in case we can’t waive it.
Questions about returns?If you have any questions at all about returns or remedials, just get in touch.